- Learn about HCWW through the following videos:
- Meet our clients: In their own words
- See how we celebrated our 20th anniversary:
- Our work goes on – screening at Rosie’s Place during the COVID-19 emergency lockdown. April 2020.
- “Boston Organization Helps Homeless Pregnant Women”. March 5, 2019.
- “5 for Good: Bridges to Moms program connects homeless mothers-to-be to needed services”. 2019.
- Hear what our clients, nurses and doctors have to say about the difference Health Care Without walls – formerly called Women of Means – makes in the lives of women struggling with homelessness.
- “Boston doctor’s kindness helps save homeless.” CBS Evening News! April 23, 2013.
- “Homeless Women Face More Obstacles.” CNN. January 24, 2011.
- “The Status of Homeless Women in Massachusetts: Are We Adequately Addressing the Social Determinants of Their Health? A White Paper from Health Care Without Walls”. 2019. Click Here.
- “Homeless health care: An ounce of prevention.” Boston Globe Editorial. November 4, 2013. Click here.
- “Taking Healthcare to the Street.” Boston Globe. October 14, 2013. Click here.
- “Treating Homeless Women in Boston: Six Questions for Dr. Roseanna Means.” WBUR. Interview. September 1, 2010. Click here.
- “A Dose Of Compassion.” The Boston Globe, Monday, September 6, 2010. Click here.
- “Wellesley’s Health Care Without Walls now has means to provide more help,” The Wellesley Townsman, January 14th, 2010.
- “Dr. Roseanna Means and her volunteers give homeless women more than medicine,” The Wellesley Townsman, Thursday, Feb. 2nd, 2006.
- “Dr. Roseanna’s Calling,” Wellesley Weston Magazine, Winter 2005-2006, pp. 26-38.
- “Boston Professor Looks at Quality of Healthcare for Homeless Women,” Healthcare Review, Sept. 3rd, 2004.
- “Rosie’s Place: Providing Medical Care for Homeless Women is Roseanna Means’s Calling,” Technology Review, March 2004, MIT pp. 12-14.
- “Addressing Inequalities in Healthcare,” Sociology Speaks, Boston College, 2002-2003, p.14.
- “Health Care Without Walls,” Tufts Medicine, Summer 2004 (volume 63 No. 3 p.36).
- “Along with Free Healthcare, Means Offers Chance to Vote,” Northeastern University, Journalism Student Caitlin Curran, September 19, 2004.
- “Doc ‘Means’ Business When Helping the Homeless,” Boston Herald, October 11, 2004, p.4.
- “Dr. Roseanna Means looks beyond suburbs to bring healthcare to city’s homeless women,” The Boston Globe, Tuesday, March 26th, 2002, pp. D1 and D6.
- “Doctor to the Poor,” Family Circle Magazine, 4th Annual Halo Awards, January 15th, 2002, p.13.